PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

aussielass

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 18, 2011
LMAO, and????? What do they put in the water you people drink over there?
You can be a grandpappy at 29yo ... holy crap, the girl's quite a hotty, but would you look at the baby's father, eeewww: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3696059/A-dad-becomes-UKs-youngest-grandfather-at-29-after-his-daughter-gives-birth-at-just-14.html
AND, I would add that being a grandfather is all the more reason to live up to promises and responsibilities so as to be a decent role model for your kin - "monkey see, monkey do!" - principles aren't inherited, they're passed on!!!

revs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2011
Utah
I am one of the ones that have lost money dealing with our beloved Uncle. Wasn't much, not enough to call the locals about, but I am still out money. I asked about a stem and sent payment off the end of September. Was told all was set and it would be mailed out soon. Well, 5 months later and nothing. I guess I write this off as a loss. Understandably, from posts about his health and everything, I am being hopeful I will still get it, but, am not counting on it.
Yes, I understand that all transactions between individuals are "buyer beware" and you take your chances, but, in all my transactions on other sites, I have never had a bad one.
So, that being said, anyone know a good stem maker? I am looking for a longer stem for a MM Great Dane spool. Prefer acrylic swirl.

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
I am one of the ones that have lost money dealing with our beloved Uncle. Wasn't much, not enough to call the locals about, but I am still out money. I asked about a stem and sent payment off the end of September. Was told all was set and it would be mailed out soon. Well, 5 months later and nothing.
Wow! 8O

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Revs: +1 on being out the money. Last sign of life from UA, 42 days ago now. Via email.
Also, SmokingDragon or BriarBird would be able to help you I'm sure.

Jul 12, 2011
I can help you out revs, I can get mini-churchwarden 5" lucite swirl stems, cut tenon for a standard MM cob shank and bend them, I have a few fire-swirls in-stock as well as an Ocean Wave...shoot me a PM

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
I would love to see the look on Uncle Arthur's face when he finally gets around to reading this thread.
Would be priceless.
Hope you're doing okay, UA.

colorduke

Mar 5, 2011
Hope he is doing all right and comes back and kicks everyones ass that was blowing off 10ft tall and bullet proff.

pipetrucker

Sep 13, 2010
Following the white rabbit
I can only speak from my personal experience, but he did fine by me and I enjoy the pipe I bought from him. I am concerned for him at this point.
On a side note, I dig the steampunk thing too.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Yeah.. he's still hanging with the hotties
kat.jpg

He "Liked" this on Monday... I'd like that any day too :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.