PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome from a second North Carolinian. I love Toronto. Had the pleasure of two visits on business. On off hours, did the CCB tower, hiked Toronto Island off season, and did the art museum. A pleasant place, and welcoming. Cosmopolitan and distinctive. I especially enjoy burley. We've had a stampede of new members, I believe because the site update made Pipesmagazine available on a wider variety of devices.

peacepiper85

Lurker
Nov 19, 2019
Thank you all for your welcomes and glad that mso489 has got a chance to visit Toronto! It’s getting colder as we get well into November now! Makes enjoying a bowl outside a little more challenging! Last year invested in a little heater that fixes to a propane cylinder that I keep in the garage ... truly a big help!

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Welcome from the San Francisco Bay Area! Never been to Toronto (aside from a layover on my way to Madrid), but I'd love to go someday. A lot of the Bay Area media folks were really enamored with the place during the NBA FInals a few months ago.

peacepiper85

Lurker
Nov 19, 2019
Thanks very much! Was in San Francisco I couple years back a we loved it! As for the Raptors, going to be hard to replicate last season! All the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.