PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

peacepiper85

Lurker
Nov 19, 2019
Peacepiper85 here. I’m from Toronto, Canada. Must say I enjoy most tobaccos but less inclined to smoke aromatics at the moment. Enjoy Virginias and Burleys. Also enjoy English blends that I have come across. Almost 60 and have just taken up the hobby; have been smoking for approximately 1 year and just loving the experimenting with tobaccos and my small collection of pipes. My favourite colour is green.
Have read about Mixture 79 and definitely will try it one time! Just wanted to say hello to all!

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
Queen_City_Welcome.jpg

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Welcome from Florida. I am a huge fan of Virginia ,Virginia/Perique and Virginia/Kentucky/Burley flakes. Here are a few of my favorites that are readily available.
Capstan Blue Flake
Escudo
Mac Baren Old Dark Fired
Savinelli Doblone d'Oro
Orlik Daark Strong Kentucky
Solani 633 and 660

Reactions: diamondback

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
Welcome from Florida. I am a huge fan of Virginia ,Virginia/Perique and Virginia/Kentucky/Burley flakes. Here are a few of my favorites that are readily available.
Capstan Blue Flake
Escudo
Mac Baren Old Dark Fired
Savinelli Doblone d'Oro
Orlik Daark Strong Kentucky
Solani 633 and 660

Aww, you know that ODF ain’t worth smokin’. I’ll PM you my addy as I know how to properly dispose of it. Might as well pack up the d’Oro too. ;-)

Humblepipe

Lifer
Sep 13, 2019
Guerneville, CA
Peacepiper85 here. I’m from Toronto, Canada. Must say I enjoy most tobaccos but less inclined to smoke aromatics at the moment. Enjoy Virginias and Burleys. Also enjoy English blends that I have come across. Almost 60 and have just taken up the hobby; have been smoking for approximately 1 year and just loving the experimenting with tobaccos and my small collection of pipes. My favourite colour is green.
Have read about Mixture 79 and definitely will try it one time! Just wanted to say hello to all!

Green, hunh? Have you checked out Peterson's Emerald series of pipes? They look pretty cool and have green/emerald highlights.

Status
Not open for further replies.