PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
You're welcome! The other reason for their being hired, as I was told to me by an exec at Lightmotive, was that they could be gotten for a "bargain" rate. Their connection to Max Headroom was another.

All projects present problems and dilemmas. Sometimes you can turn those into opportunities and solutions, sometimes you can't.
Sometimes the best things in art come out of limitations being worked with and around. For example metal guys having been chasing a sound that came out of the limitations of the recording tech and such of the time. I've labored to get music to sound like it is coming out of an old phonograph or old tyme radio. Those where things people didn't want to deal with but they had to make it work. Oh so there is a bit of you get what you pay for going on there? There is a reason some directors can demand a high rate. The best part of that story is any of us might some day get the chance to ruin a project in our favorite art forms.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Stunt people doing work for people who don't do stunts must have a death wish.

OneGoodBulldog

Can't Leave
Nov 2, 2020
Welcome, from Land of Oil and Honey; Alberta! Also know as Albertabama, The Texas of Canada, Where the Oil Burners Live, and That Place Trudy Hates. Or, as I like to call it, The Last Resting Place of Canadian Sanity.

Hope you enjoy your time here and may your matches never burn your fingers!

Reactions: Zepfan84
Jun 18, 2020
Wilmington, NC
Welcome, from Land of Oil and Honey; Alberta! Also know as Albertabama, The Texas of Canada, Where the Oil Burners Live, and That Place Trudy Hates. Or, as I like to call it, The Last Resting Place of Canadian Sanity.

Don't forget the Berta Beef!

Zepfan84

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 10, 2021
Wilmington, N.C.

Thank you! Alberta sounds like the place in Canada to be!

Status
Not open for further replies.