PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiscoiPipes

Lurker
Jan 3, 2020
Toronto
Mind if I ask what leather you're using for the pouch, and who made your brass stamp? ?

I'm using different leather from many different sources (sometimes I use quality faux leather). This particular material is a faux leather from a local supplier. The stamp I've got from etsy.com. Unfortunately, this particular Chinese seller is gone already but there are many other Chinese sellers with similar quality. Just search for a custom leather stamp and check the store reviews.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
A big welcome from the Central Coast of California! Pull up a chair/stool/barrel and sit a while for a smoke and a chat.
You might want to read the rules on commercial postings.

MiscoiPipes

Lurker
Jan 3, 2020
Toronto
A big welcome from the Central Coast of California! Pull up a chair/stool/barrel and sit a while for a smoke and a chat.
You might want to read the rules on commercial postings.
I didn't want to break the rules (if I did - sorry). Did I post anything inappropriate? Where can I read the rules on commercial postings?

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
I didn't want to break the rules (if I did - sorry). Did I post anything inappropriate? Where can I read the rules on commercial postings?
In a nutshell, only site sponsors are allowed to pitch their products or offer them to forum members. If you become a site sponsor, then you can make posts offering your wares. As a related aside, you need to have at least 100 posts to be able to buy/sell in the tobacco trade forum.

MiscoiPipes

Lurker
Jan 3, 2020
Toronto
In a nutshell, only site sponsors are allowed to pitch their products or offer them to forum members. If you become a site sponsor, then you can make posts offering your wares. As a related aside, you need to have at least 100 posts to be able to buy/sell in the tobacco trade forum.
I apologize for my comment (I"m trying to delete it but don't know how to do this)

Reactions: jpmcwjr

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Don't worry. You can't delete it yourself, and it's possibly not going to be deleted by anyone. Not a biggie.

Glad you are here, and hope you enjoy your time!

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
And "roger" means either "understood" or "agree", or maybe just "I heard you". In the UK, it means something quite different.

Status
Not open for further replies.