PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiscoiPipes

Lurker
Jan 3, 2020
Toronto
I'm a pipe smoker for almost 15 years. I was reading Pipes Magazine for a long time as a reader and really like to be here as a member (thank you mau1 for making me join).
I'm a Web Developer by trade so I create "digital" things all the time but I've always wanted to make something "real". So a couple of years ago I started my journey as a pipe maker. I have spent years learning, developing and refining my skills as a pipe maker (thanks to the critique and instructions I have received from established pipe makers). I'm looking forward to participating on the forum.

Casual

Lifer
Oct 3, 2019
NL, CA
Welcome From NL. Always looking for new places in Canada to get pipes.

From your bio I expected something exciting at miscoipipes.com, but someone is squatting on it. And miscoipipes.ca isn’t even registered! Any plans for a web presence? I can’t go on Instagram like some kind of savage.

• Haha
Reactions: jpmcwjr and olkofri

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
Queen_City_Welcome.jpg

Reactions: jpmcwjr

MiscoiPipes

Lurker
Jan 3, 2020
Toronto
Welcome from Mississippi!
Welcome From NL. Always looking for new places in Canada to get pipes.

From your bio I expected something exciting at miscoipipes.com, but someone is squatting on it. And miscoipipes.ca isn’t even registered! Any plans for a web presence? I can’t go on Instagram like some kind of savage.

miscoipipes.com is coming up in a week for sure! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.