PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Lucro

Lurker
Apr 27, 2024
Pittsburgh, PA
I had a bowl of Boswell’s English Biscuit tonight. I must say I was impressed. Very forgiving cool smoke loaded with flavor. I could smell Latakia but it was riding way in the back of the bus. It isn’t an aromatic but I was getting a lot of cocoa, nutty, and spiced flavors. Smoked it in my favorite cob. Please forgive my messy desk

Attachments

• IMG_7159.jpeg
    IMG_7159.jpeg
    104.2 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: pipenschmoeker123

JWB

Lurker
Mar 27, 2022
Hi All,
I’m new pipe smoker in western PA. It’s fair to say so far I’m more of an aromatic smoker, but I’m still trying to find my place. I have really been enjoying Cult Blood Red Moon, Boswell’s Piper’s Pleasure, and Country Squire’s Treasure Island. Looking to try more English blends and always open to suggestions.

Thanks for reading, Jim aka Lucro
Welcome from Maryland, try some Dunhill morning pipe, it could be you first step to English blends but careful, once you acquire the taste for English it is hard to go back.

Reactions: Lucro

Lucro

Lurker
Apr 27, 2024
Pittsburgh, PA
Welcome from Maryland, try some Dunhill morning pipe, it could be you first step to English blends but careful, once you acquire the taste for English it is hard to go back.
Into my next order it goes. It’s been on my radar a while.

BingBong

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 26, 2024
London UK
That’s a vast improvement over my desk at the courthouse working in excel. I have added both to my list to try. I hear great things about Golden Sliced
Try the Vintage aged - Golden Sliced with a few hairs on its chest and had it's first shave. It's man to the boy.

Oh, and hello from London UK.

Fuelman

Might Stick Around
Apr 20, 2024
Indiana
Hi All,
I’m new pipe smoker in western PA. It’s fair to say so far I’m more of an aromatic smoker, but I’m still trying to find my place. I have really been enjoying Cult Blood Red Moon, Boswell’s Piper’s Pleasure, and Country Squire’s Treasure Island. Looking to try more English blends and always open to suggestions.

Thanks for reading, Jim aka Lucro
Welcome from Indiana. Cult Blood Red Moon was one of the first tobaccos I tried when I began smoking a pipe. I think it is one of the best cherry blends. You might want to try Country Squires Tombiggbee, it is pretty tasty too.

Reactions: Lucro

Lucro

Lurker
Apr 27, 2024
Pittsburgh, PA
Welcome from Indiana. Cult Blood Red Moon was one of the first tobaccos I tried when I began smoking a pipe. I think it is one of the best cherry blends. You might want to try Country Squires Tombiggbee, it is pretty tasty too.
Big fan of that blend. My favorite to enjoy during dungeons and dragons

Reactions: Fuelman