PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

chopper

Lifer
Aug 24, 2019
We have towns with names like Moose Jaw, big beaver, urin, elbow, eyebrow, climax, and seamans to throw into jokes. Meadow Lake is safe.

You’d be surprise how short the trip from climax to seamans is.
G'day and welcome from Oz.

NZ wins the best/funniest town name by a long shot - Whyfucamoocow [can't find the exact spelling but you get the gist of it] which usually draws the response "Because the sheep need a rest?" :LOL:

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
Welcome from Kansas City!
This is a great place to learn about pipes and tobacco. In a short time I’ve discovered things that it would have taken years to figure out on my own.

Reactions: KBaz

North Pole piper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 23, 2021
Rural, Manitoba Canada.
Hello

Started smoking pipes about 10 months ago. Was previously a hardcore cigar smoker - but then I had two wonderful children and my ability to spend a couple of hours smoking cigars seemed to have disappeared when the kids appeared.

8 years later I convinced myself I should take up the pipe - less time commitment and easier to stop and restart a pipe than a cigar I reasoned.

In 8-10 months I have tried a number of blends and I found I have enjoyed orlik golden slice, cult conspiracy, and my mixture 965 more than others.

The pipe I reach for most is a Peterson Irish Made Army (406) fishtail. Really enjoying the look of the army mount. I also like the Missouri Meerschaum cobbit series.

Been enjoying the discovery of new blends and pipes also been happily searching for the perfect tamper.
Welcome fellow Canuck! I love the Golden Slice too, especially on a hot prairie day. I have several tins in the cellar.

KBaz

Lurker
Dec 19, 2020
I’m from Regina too!! Would love to hook up for some smokes.

I am open. The weather has been okay. I am a garage smoker so makes it a bit easier in our climate.

I would like to have a meet up learning from the internet/forum is awesome but I feel talking and smoking pipes in person there is a lot more that can be exchanged.

Reactions: OutlawCanuck

North Pole piper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 23, 2021
Rural, Manitoba Canada.
Hello

Started smoking pipes about 10 months ago. Was previously a hardcore cigar smoker - but then I had two wonderful children and my ability to spend a couple of hours smoking cigars seemed to have disappeared when the kids appeared.

8 years later I convinced myself I should take up the pipe - less time commitment and easier to stop and restart a pipe than a cigar I reasoned.

In 8-10 months I have tried a number of blends and I found I have enjoyed orlik golden slice, cult conspiracy, and my mixture 965 more than others.

The pipe I reach for most is a Peterson Irish Made Army (406) fishtail. Really enjoying the look of the army mount. I also like the Missouri Meerschaum cobbit series.

Been enjoying the discovery of new blends and pipes also been happily searching for the perfect tamper.
Welcome to the party cowboy. I love OGS too!

Status
Not open for further replies.