PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
"Ken is from North Wales, Pennsylvania, USA."
Thanks Dan, I never spotted the Pa suffix.
Whatever or wherever, welcome to the group Ken......I'm sure you'll fit in somewhere.
Regards,
Jay.

ken56

Might Stick Around
Sep 30, 2018
Thanks Woods - For clarification to other folks. Its good to know there is another S/E Pennsy member on the forum.

I picked up the Pipe again to mainly curb my Cigarettes - But I find I am very relaxed and settled after a Bowl or two.

I only puff outside so the Winter will be a challenge. It is to me a slow and enjoyable function that suits my life style.

I am not a Pipe collector - but I intend to pick up at least a few of the popular pipes that are mentioned on the forum.

Thanks for everyone's Hello.

Ken

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
"I'll have you know that in the early 1980's, North Wales, PA was home to the Largest Freezer in the Free World."
Bloody Yanks, always got to have the biggest, longest, widest etc of everything :roll:
I used to live in the village of Long Melford in Suffolk (UK version) which claims to have the longest high street anywhere in Britain :puffy:
Regards,
Jay.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
High Street is Main Street in US, and while often at the highest elevation in the village, is not particularly high. Somewhere, some town is bound to have the highest main street, be it length or degree of being stoned.

ken56

Might Stick Around
Sep 30, 2018
Thank you Pap - You are up near Martin Guitar - Guitars don't get much better!

Status
Not open for further replies.