PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

warren99

Lifer
Aug 16, 2010
California
I just met an Aussie who told me he can only bring back home a max of 20 sticks of tobacco?!! That is less than a pack of cigarettes. I get depressed reading the Tobacco Legislation section. Fortunately pipe tobacco goes a long ways.

View attachment 227054
Glad to see you and your lovely daughter made it safely back home from Italy and I hope you have both gotten over your jet lag. I really enjoyed your photos. They brought back great memories of my several trips to Italy. Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: Doctor Chopper

warren99

Lifer
Aug 16, 2010
California
Another welcome from California 🌞
I too have visited (and enjoyed) NZ. Sadly only the north island though, so I'd love to return and do some tramping around the south island.
Happy to have you here, friend!
Although it only took nine hours, my flight from Honolulu to Auckland seems like the longest flight of my life. I left Honolulu on Friday night and arrived in Auckland on Sunday morning. I'm still trying to figure out where Saturday went.:)

• Haha
Reactions: OzPiper and yanoJL

yanoJL

Lifer
Oct 21, 2022
Pismo Beach, California
Although it only took nine hours, my flight from Honolulu to Auckland seems like the longest flight of my life. I left Honolulu on Friday night and arrived in Auckland on Sunday morning. I'm still trying to figure out where Saturday went.:)
Lol. On the flight home, we technically arrived before we departed, according to local time.

I had a window seat, non-stop from SFO.
It was day.
It was night.
It was day again.
It was night again.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
I was fortunate to visit both Auckland and Christchurch in December 1973 while stationed on a U.S. Coast Guard icebreaker. I really enjoyed doing some sightseeing and meeting some of the wonderful people. There was a really great museum I visited (in Auckland, I think.) and the Botanical Garden in Christchurch.

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
Are you in Auckland bro? What tobacco did you bring rotf