PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

msromike

Lurker
May 9, 2022
Bentonville AR
Title edited: spelled out Arkansas for those who don't understand NWA right away.

Dusted off my collection and back in the never ending hunt for the ultimate pipe tobaccos. Got side tracked for a few years by the allure of vaping. Moved to a new house with a suitable covered patio, so back in the game!

SWR is my go to daily driver, with a nice English or aromatic in the evening. Have a couple of Peterson armies that I love (one I bought from the store in Dublin.) Also a couple of Czech pipes and a couple of Italian pipes, then a smattering of 70s and 80s Comoy and Stanwells.

Forgot how awesome this hobby is!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Dusted off my collection and back in the never ending hunt for the ultimate pipe tobaccos. Got side tracked for a few years by the allure of vaping. Moved to a new house with a suitable covered patio, so back in the game!

SWR is my go to daily driver, with a nice English or aromatic in the evening. Have a couple of Peterson armies that I love (one I bought from the store in Dublin.) Also a couple of Czech pipes and a couple of Italian pipes, then a smattering of 70s and 80s Comoy and Stanwells.

Forgot how awesome this hobby is!
Welcome from Virginia

Reactions: jpmcwjr
Status
Not open for further replies.