PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Van Loafer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 3, 2022
Indiana
Dusted off my collection and back in the never ending hunt for the ultimate pipe tobaccos. Got side tracked for a few years by the allure of vaping. Moved to a new house with a suitable covered patio, so back in the game!

SWR is my go to daily driver, with a nice English or aromatic in the evening. Have a couple of Peterson armies that I love (one I bought from the store in Dublin.) Also a couple of Czech pipes and a couple of Italian pipes, then a smattering of 70s and 80s Comoy and Stanwells.

Forgot how awesome this hobby is!
Greetings from Indiana! Yes, an awesome hobby!!

Osirus

Might Stick Around
May 13, 2022
Nebraska, USA
Hello from the Midwest US! Jealous of your patio.
We have one that needs some work, but I'd love to have a dedicated "outdoor" space. Until then, the fan in the window works pretty well

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
NorthWest Arkansas. Bentonville, the Disneyland of Arkansas.
Bentonite? Is that a thing?

Anyway, welcome!!, and Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why: It will save time for others as to where you live when you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts, and for you in not having to reply to inquiries. .
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

Reactions: cosmicfolklore
Status
Not open for further replies.