PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Marie

Might Stick Around
Jun 15, 2024
Los Angeles
Thanks...I spent too much time on facebook prior to instagram flourishing. Was exhausted by the time instagram dominated facebook going into the vid lockdowns. Completely retracted all engagement with social media for several years, and now my desire to make contact with civilization again is coinciding with an interest in pipe smoking. ..and that is how you get my being overly chatty on the forum here. :ROFLMAO:

AreBee

Can't Leave
Mar 12, 2024
Farmington, Connecticut USA
Hi fellow new pipe smoker in Connecticut! How is your pipe journey going?

I am watching the sunrise out my window while having a first cup of tea and listening to on the ground updates by folks across the nation about the goings-on in the US that don't make it to the mainstream news. Decided to crack open a tin of Bengal Slices for some crumble kake exploration. Definitely enjoyed the smokiness, spice and florals. Took me to thoughts of baked goods from India infused with florals, masala chai with its spice blend and russian caravan with its lapsong souchong. High number of relights though so will continue to experiment, and I did not enjoy smoking this in my nosewarmer. It felt like I had my face right in the middle of a campfire. I want the bowl a little further out from under my nose.
:sher:
My pipe journey is going well, thanks. So much to learn and this is the place to do that. Enjoy!

Reactions: Marie

Puff nstuff

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 2, 2021
Inland Southern California
Greetings! It was mighty hot yesterday! 🥵 Hope you were able to stay cool over there. Looks like Summer has finally arrived to LA. 😎

No doubt about it! We were lucky the prior week when everyone to the east was cooking, but yeah, the heat has finally caught up with us! Now it's 3 solid months of 90s and 100s...but luckily, we have friends with pools!

Reactions: Marie

Marie

Might Stick Around
Jun 15, 2024
Los Angeles
No doubt about it! We were lucky the prior week when everyone to the east was cooking, but yeah, the heat has finally caught up with us! Now it's 3 solid months of 90s and 100s...but luckily, we have friends with pools!
Same! Pools like sushi houses...one on every corner and most of the way through. Just when I get into pipe smoking, the So Cal beast of Summer comes crashing in and relegates me to pre-sunrise/post-sunset smoking hours on my little balcony overlooking a sea of palm trees. At least international soccer is coming up soon in Europe. Champions League, English Premiere League! puffy⚽👾

Reactions: Puff nstuff