PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

timelord

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 30, 2017
Gallifrey
Bom Dia from São Paulo.

Doh! Should have seen that one coming. Especially after I met a guy once from Beaver Lick

Reminds me that when I worked in Detroit I used to spend my Saturdays at the Big Beaver Tavern (*) on Big Beaver Road (Junction 69 off the I75... ...who says highway planners don't have a sense of humour?)

(*) sadly no longer in business; it had a great range of weird and wonderful craft beers (Moose Drool being my favourite...)

Reactions: Ronv69

JMcQ

Oct 9, 2019
Atlantic Beach, FL
I'm confused by so much in the opening of this thread. Humble and Texas has been addressed. I'm even more confused by "TOO" many pipes and " TOO" much tobacco. I'm confused on how you're putting these words together. I understand that you are from Texas, so you may not be strong with the English language, but Sir... these words do NOT belong together and are not welcome here.

Welcome to the forum.

Ronv69

Might Stick Around
Mar 12, 2020
Linden , Texas
I'm confused by so much in the opening of this thread. Humble and Texas has been addressed. I'm even more confused by "TOO" many pipes and " TOO" much tobacco. I'm confused on how you're putting these words together. I understand that you are from Texas, so you may not be strong with the English language, but Sir... these words do NOT belong together and are not welcome here.

Welcome to the forum.
Ok, I will go away. Thanks.

curl

Apr 29, 2014
Welcome to the forum.
I lived in Humble for a while in the 90s.
There was a model train store then.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Hello from Austin, again.

Doh! Should have seen that one coming. Especially after I met a guy once from Beaver Lick in Indiana.

I got all excited to learn there was a place in Texas called Possum Kingdom.

However, there were NO regal marsupials to be seen when I got there... :(

Welcome to the forum.

1584101201570.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: JMcQ and Ronv69
Status
Not open for further replies.