PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronv69

Might Stick Around
Mar 12, 2020
Linden , Texas
Welcome. "Humble Texas"? Talk about setting up some cognitive dissonance with that subject line :)
Uh, about that. Humble is a little town on the NE edge of Houston. It's the home of Humble Oil and Refining Company, known these days as ExxonMobil. ??
And it's named after a man whose first name was Humble.

Reactions: timelord

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
It's true that this forum will let any riff-raff in here, but man, we have sunk to the lowest level ever!!!! rotf

Glad to see you here, buddy. It'll be good to see your smokes and comments again.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Humble Texas? Word hadn't reached the Texans in my boot company all those years ago; this must be something new. Welcome from central North Carolina, the Old North State. I guess my fellow recruits were holding the fort (the Alamo?) against most of the recruit company from the Chicago area, me among them.

Reactions: Ronv69

Sonorisis

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 24, 2019
Welcome to the forums. I've never seen the words "humble" and "Texas" together in the same sentence before.

Ronv69

Might Stick Around
Mar 12, 2020
Linden , Texas
It's true that this forum will let any riff-raff in here, but man, we have sunk to the lowest level ever!!!! rotf

Glad to see you here, buddy. It'll be good to see your smokes and comments again.
I figured if they haven't kicked you out by now I will be safe. You need to chime in on the smoking and health page. You are a living lab experiment! ??

Reactions: JimInks

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I figured if they haven't kicked you out by now I will be safe. You need to chime in on the smoking and health page. You are a living lab experiment! ??
As I recall, you were born as an experiment by Dr. Fraunkenstein, Marty Feldman and Gene Wilder. However, I ended up with Terri Garr!

Status
Not open for further replies.