PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Alejo R.

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 13, 2020
Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Hi, my name is Christian Probst (just name me Chris).
I am the branch manager for pipes & tobacco at cigarworld.de, and the one that annoyed you with new banners here ;-)
I'm a pipesmoker for more than 20 years, and part of the business since 2004.
My favourite blends are varying, but St.Bruno RR, Amphora Virginia or Dunhill/Peterson EMP are never far away.
I smoke mainly straight pipes, i would say 90% of my pipes are billards, canadians or lovats. Sandblasted or matte smooth surface prefered. Always smoking quality above aestetics. But with the right pipes, that goes very well together.
I'm here to learn a bit more about pipesmokers in the US, so forgive me if i might make a stupid question.
If there is really somebody clicking on our banners, and some questions come up, don't hesitate to contact me.
Greetings from Lübeck, Germany.
Not far from the baltic Sea...
Wellcome from Argentina.

TravB

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 6, 2022
Texas
Hi, my name is Christian Probst (just name me Chris).
I am the branch manager for pipes & tobacco at cigarworld.de, and the one that annoyed you with new banners here ;-)
I'm a pipesmoker for more than 20 years, and part of the business since 2004.
My favourite blends are varying, but St.Bruno RR, Amphora Virginia or Dunhill/Peterson EMP are never far away.
I smoke mainly straight pipes, i would say 90% of my pipes are billards, canadians or lovats. Sandblasted or matte smooth surface prefered. Always smoking quality above aestetics. But with the right pipes, that goes very well together.
I'm here to learn a bit more about pipesmokers in the US, so forgive me if i might make a stupid question.
If there is really somebody clicking on our banners, and some questions come up, don't hesitate to contact me.
Greetings from Lübeck, Germany.
Not far from the baltic Sea...
Greetings from Texas!