PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Hello Chris & Cigar World, welcome from the UK.
I take it you don’t ship to the UK? Think I tried a year or so ago & it wouldn’t let me. Englander Verboten! 🧐

Reactions: PaulTheScandinavian

Chris from Cigarworld

Might Stick Around
Nov 21, 2022
Lübeck, Germany
www.cigarworld.de
Hallo aus dem Daenischen Exil in Kopenhagen! Just checked out the pipe selection: one of the best search implementations and nice and easy presentation otherwise by maker and series! Very impressed, given how much of a pain it is to find pipes/search in some online shops.
Thanks for compliments. But we are still working on a perfection of the filter system.

BriarsAndBottles

Can't Leave
Sep 4, 2022
Hercules, California
Welcome to the forums from the San Francisco Bay. I’ve been to Germany twice, once just to buy tobacco lol. Check out falkum pipe shop in Miltenberg for a phenomenal experience. I know you work for a big supplier, but there’s something about a small tobacconist that is magic. Especially cause they are all but extinct in California.

Reactions: anotherbob

Chris from Cigarworld

Might Stick Around
Nov 21, 2022
Lübeck, Germany
www.cigarworld.de
Welcome to the forums from the San Francisco Bay. I’ve been to Germany twice, once just to buy tobacco lol. Check out falkum pipe shop in Miltenberg for a phenomenal experience. I know you work for a big supplier, but there’s something about a small tobacconist that is magic. Especially cause they are all but extinct in California.
Hi! Yes, i know, small and old shops have something very special, and i love it too. I once worked as a sales rep, and know almost all good pipeshops in germany quite well. Some still have some very rare and old pipes that only wait to be discovered.

Reactions: BriarsAndBottles