PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Greetings from Idaho, USA. Welcome to the forum!
When I saw you were from Flanders, I immediately thought of one of my favorite Flanders Belgian beers, Vander Ghinste!
1648165618335.jpeg

Nicolasylvain

Might Stick Around
Jun 18, 2022
France
@Liebaart

Hello. I am a fan too of Butz Choquin and regularly look for new BC pipes online (e.g. Usa, Uk, French online stores).

I'd be grateful if you could share with me any Belgian shops or Dutch language website stores which still have a selection in stock.. after you have chosen the ones you like of course! :)

marconi

Part of the Furniture Now
May 17, 2019
England
Welcome from England I have been to Brugge many times it's very easy to get to by train.I have met some nice people there and the beers not bad either.

Reggie

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 22, 2020
Gardendale, Alabama
Hi everyone.
My name is Joris, I live in Brugge (Bruges) in Flanders, the northern half of Belgium.
My favorite pipe shape is Canadian and Lumberman.
I like aromatic tobaccos with a honey and/or vanilla topping. I mostly smoke Oud-Brugge, a local tobacco.
Restoring estate pipes is something I also like to do. Most of my collection (some 40 pipes) are estates.
Apart from that, I really like the Middle Ages and am involved in Living History at www.liebaart.org
Welcome from Alabama in the USA

Liebaart

Lurker
Mar 24, 2022
@Liebaart

Hello. I am a fan too of Butz Choquin and regularly look for new BC pipes online (e.g. Usa, Uk, French online stores).

I'd be grateful if you could share with me any Belgian shops or Dutch language website stores which still have a selection in stock.. after you have chosen the ones you like of course! :)
Well, apparently Butz Choquin is out of business since 2019....
But there is still some stock in stores here and there.
Have you ever visited this website? About the Amsterdam Pipe Shop - New Old Stock, Vintage, Antique pipes - https://pipeshop.nl/
They do have quite some BC in stock among others.