PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Liebaart

Lurker
Mar 24, 2022
Hi everyone.
My name is Joris, I live in Brugge (Bruges) in Flanders, the northern half of Belgium.
My favorite pipe shape is Canadian and Lumberman.
I like aromatic tobaccos with a honey and/or vanilla topping. I mostly smoke Oud-Brugge, a local tobacco.
Restoring estate pipes is something I also like to do. Most of my collection (some 40 pipes) are estates.
Apart from that, I really like the Middle Ages and am involved in Living History at www.liebaart.org

Sgetz

Lifer
May 21, 2020
UK
Welcome from Durham in the UK. I've cycled to Bruges many times. It's very cold in the winter!!

Reactions: scloyd

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Hi everyone.
My name is Joris, I live in Brugge (Bruges) in Flanders, the northern half of Belgium.
My favorite pipe shape is Canadian and Lumberman.
I like aromatic tobaccos with a honey and/or vanilla topping. I mostly smoke Oud-Brugge, a local tobacco.
Restoring estate pipes is something I also like to do. Most of my collection (some 40 pipes) are estates.
Apart from that, I really like the Middle Ages and am involved in Living History at www.liebaart.org
Welcome from Virginia

spicy_boiii

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 5, 2020
Bay Area, California
Welcome! I followed a belgian recipe to make Mattentaart recently, and although I'm sure it's nothing like the real thing, they were very very good.

I have a 19th Century belgian meerschaum I'll show off when it has finished being restored.