PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

afitz71

Lurker
Aug 14, 2021
Cork Ireland
Hello my name is Anthony I am happily married with 2 grown up children & 2 grand children.I am ex military I served in the Irish defence forces for 25 years.
My hobbies are flyfishing,cycling,traditional wet shaving,and walking and running in the outdoors.
I started pipe smoking on and off from 2004 until 2018.
Presently I am smoking & collecting pipes more regularly.My favourite Pipe's are Peterson's shape 314, 69, 221 & 03.I like Stanwells my preferences are shape 233 & 232.I have pipes from Savinelli,Neerup,Blakemar briars,Brebbia just to name a few.
Some of my Favourite Tobacco's are Erinmore,Condor,EMP,MM965

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina U.S. I've been to Ireland twice and loved it, the rapidly changing weather, fog to crystal blue sky in two hours, and the palm trees brought by the Gulf Stream. One of my favorite Peterson shapes is the B11 brandy sitter, so I own a Shannon and a Killarney version.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Never been to Ireland but honestly what an amazing accent. The country is beautiful unless the pictures and tourists all lie. And Petersons are great at least the ones I have are. That said Ireland still has to apologize for the Irish addition of "Take me out" (not a show about assassins and willing marks, but a frightening dating game that's shallow and horrible by television dating game show standards). Oh and also when ever one of you guys says something about the craic I have to edit it in my head because I hear crack as in crack cocaine.

C

Corcoran-Rooney

Hey there, welcome from North West London. My father was a Corkman. Too bad about the hurling result yesterday, we took a fairly bad hammering. Always next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.