PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

ARTOPUT

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 25, 2022
Bonners Ferry, Idaho
“Olá” everyone! My name is Luiz Lavos and I’m a pipe maker/smoker from São Paulo, Brazil.

I was recently interviewed at the Pipes Magazine Radio Show (Episode 526) and realized there is this whole community of pipe smokers here at the forums that, for some reason, I wasn’t yet aware. Such a nice surprise!

I've been smoking pipes since 2014 and started making them in 2019, during the time I lived in Portugal and had the opportunity to meet Sabina Santos.

I use mostly Instagram to interact with the pipe community but am excited to connect with all these new faces here from now on!
Welcome to the group from North Idaho USA

Makembake

Might Stick Around
Oct 24, 2022
Australia
“Olá” everyone! My name is Luiz Lavos and I’m a pipe maker/smoker from São Paulo, Brazil.

I was recently interviewed at the Pipes Magazine Radio Show (Episode 526) and realized there is this whole community of pipe smokers here at the forums that, for some reason, I wasn’t yet aware. Such a nice surprise!

I've been smoking pipes since 2014 and started making them in 2019, during the time I lived in Portugal and had the opportunity to meet Sabina Santos.

I use mostly Instagram to interact with the pipe community but am excited to connect with all these new faces here from now on!
Hi Luiz and welcome, from Australia. Great to have you onboard and look forward to seeing you in the forums!

Reactions: Luiz Lavos

Cap

Might Stick Around
Oct 8, 2022
S.W Michigan (For Now)
Welcome from Michigan

mbmoehl

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2022
Metro Detroit
Welcome from Michigan.
I spotted one of your sold volcano's on Smoking Pipes and started following your work on Instagram a while back. I really love your little apple pipes with the sandblasted rings, the way the rings transition around the stem is beautifully done. That volcano is such a pleasure to look at as well. Welcome.
002-881-0016_3.1303.jpg

Attachments

• 002-881-0012_4.3114.jpg
    002-881-0012_4.3114.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 1

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska

Welcome from Alaska! Your pipes are extraordinary. It won’t be long before I own one.

Welcome from Michigan.
I spotted one of your sold volcano's on Smoking Pipes and started following your work on Instagram a while back. I really love your little apple pipes with the sandblasted rings, the way the rings transition around the stem is beautifully done. That volcano is such a pleasure to look at as well. Welcome.
View attachment 178795
Thanks Mike! These apples are actually rusticated. Inspired by Former's ones but with a more symmetrical pattern and some design tweaks.

Reactions: mbmoehl