PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifera

Lurker
Jan 11, 2022
Hello all I/ currently not a pipe smoker but have been giving it a lot of thought, I'm currently smoking cigars but am looking for something a bit more sophisticated. I don't know much about the lifestyle but what i find quite nice is there's a pipe for every personality and would love to find one that fits mine. So, I thought I would give it a shot on this website and see if there's good advice.

tklee

Lifer
Dec 31, 2021
Malaysia
Hello all I/ currently not a pipe smoker but have been giving it a lot of thought, I'm currently smoking cigars but am looking for something a bit more sophisticated. I don't know much about the lifestyle but what i find quite nice is there's a pipe for every personality and would love to find one that fits mine. So, I thought I would give it a shot on this website and see if there's good advice.
Welcome from Malaysia! puffy Go for it, just get one u like, then slowly u'll find out what is suitable for u ?

Reactions: Fralphog

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
bit more sophisticated.

This is a relative term, and subjective.

the lifestyle

Again, this is subjective. There is no pipe smoking lifestyle per se, there are a lot of different characters on here with different ideas of what it means to be a pipe smoker.

there's a pipe for every personality and would love to find one that fits mine.
Just one?

We are going to have to be easy on this one fellas.

Welcome to the forum, and I hope you get something from all our random ramblings and posts. I would suggest getting a Dr. Grabow and something from smokingpipes.com (valued forum sponsor) and working on packing, lighting, and cadence.

You will find your way.

Reactions: Fralphog

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Welcome from Virginia

Gavrin

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 1, 2021
Idaho
Welcome and you have come to a great spot to get LOTS of info from folks that know.

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Howdy from Idaho. Welcome to the forum!
Plenty of good advice found here along with some good bantering and verbal jousting! There’s a lot to learn ,but the journey is enjoyable. Buy a Missouri Meerschaum cob pipe and a couple of blends and give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.