PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac713

Lurker
Mar 21, 2022
Kingman, Arizona, USA
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. I'm always recommending that people save their pipes if they quit pipe smoking, since many do come back to it. You wisely figured that out without my help. It must be great to fire up your old friends. There's no better pipe than one well-broken in that you already own.
I've just learned not to show off my pipes in full view of sunshine...they get horribly oxidized...but worth the effort to restore.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Welcome from Austin Texas. I’m from Flagstaff and still consider it my home, though, it’s been a long time since I’ve been back.

Reactions: Mac713

Salvaje

Can't Leave
Mar 19, 2022
NC
I was a regular pipe smoker until about 30 years ago and have decided it's time to get back into it so I can enjoy an after-dinner smoke on the back porch. First order of business is cleaning up the terrible oxidation on all my old pipes. As of today, two pipes done and eight to go. What a mess. Just received tins of G.L. Pease Maltese Falcon and Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding,. The Maltese Falcon smokes great in my 1980s Dunhill Cumberland (Billiard) so I'm stoked to get the other pipes finished. Glad to find your Forum.
Welcome from NC. I’m new to the forum too.

Reactions: Mac713

tklee

Lifer
Dec 31, 2021
Malaysia
Hello TK,
I lived in Singapore 2002-2008. Went to Malaysia a bunch. Love it a lot...especially the food... and durian of course.
Hahaha..... Nice! Another non Asian who loves durian ??? We were just discussing about durian in one of the threads a while ago ?

Status
Not open for further replies.