PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac713

Lurker
Mar 21, 2022
Kingman, Arizona, USA
I was a regular pipe smoker until about 30 years ago and have decided it's time to get back into it so I can enjoy an after-dinner smoke on the back porch. First order of business is cleaning up the terrible oxidation on all my old pipes. As of today, two pipes done and eight to go. What a mess. Just received tins of G.L. Pease Maltese Falcon and Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding,. The Maltese Falcon smokes great in my 1980s Dunhill Cumberland (Billiard) so I'm stoked to get the other pipes finished. Glad to find your Forum.

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
I was a regular pipe smoker until about 30 years ago and have decided it's time to get back into it so I can enjoy an after-dinner smoke on the back porch. First order of business is cleaning up the terrible oxidation on all my old pipes. As of today, two pipes done and eight to go. What a mess. Just received tins of G.L. Pease Maltese Falcon and Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding,. The Maltese Falcon smokes great in my 1980s Dunhill Cumberland (Billiard) so I'm stoked to get the other pipes finished. Glad to find your Forum.
Welcome from Virginia

Reactions: Mac713

spartacus

Lifer
Nov 7, 2018
Mesa, Arizona
Welcome from Arizona as well. We have a pipe club that meets twice a month in Mesa. You can PM me for details if you would like to meet some fellow pipe smokers.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. I'm always recommending that people save their pipes if they quit pipe smoking, since many do come back to it. You wisely figured that out without my help. It must be great to fire up your old friends. There's no better pipe than one well-broken in that you already own.

Status
Not open for further replies.