PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
I fail to see the problem there.
LOL. I think I understand.

I don't like using ignore functions because it tends to break threads or make for some awkward situations. Long time ago I did have to use the ignore command for an irritant on an IRC channel. It worked wonders till one night I was replying to another fellow who was actually having a convo with the ignored bloke: I reckon the latter might have taken issue with some of the things I said since he didn't know I was ignoring him. Worse, he had admin rights in that channel. ?

Pipenwheels

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 3, 2020
Ohio
Here is my Boswell Jumbo XXX nosewarmer! It has some weight. Reason I like big pipes is everything is multiplied. Think of a small pipe smoke session, all the moments of perfection....in a big pipe those moments are simply prolonged! It is true that moisture needs to be taken into consideration, but when doesn't it come into play? I say, do what makes you happy! 20210223_233855.jpg

Pipenwheels

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 3, 2020
Ohio

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Here is my Boswell Jumbo XXX nosewarmer! It has some weight. Reason I like big pipes is everything is multiplied. Think of a small pipe smoke session, all the moments of perfection....in a big pipe those moments are simply prolonged! It is true that moisture needs to be taken into consideration, but when doesn't it come into play? I say, do what makes you happy! View attachment 67671
Yeah, once I got my first big pipe years ago, I was instantly hooked.

Mar 1, 2014
Reactions: NightShayde