Heavier Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

olkofri

Preferred Member
Sep 9, 2017
I fail to see the problem there.
LOL. I think I understand.

I don't like using ignore functions because it tends to break threads or make for some awkward situations. Long time ago I did have to use the ignore command for an irritant on an IRC channel. It worked wonders till one night I was replying to another fellow who was actually having a convo with the ignored bloke: I reckon the latter might have taken issue with some of the things I said since he didn't know I was ignoring him. Worse, he had admin rights in that channel. 😲

Pipenwheels

Nov 3, 2020
Ohio
Here is my Boswell Jumbo XXX nosewarmer! It has some weight. Reason I like big pipes is everything is multiplied. Think of a small pipe smoke session, all the moments of perfection....in a big pipe those moments are simply prolonged! It is true that moisture needs to be taken into consideration, but when doesn't it come into play? I say, do what makes you happy! 20210223_233855.jpg

chasingembers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Here is my Boswell Jumbo XXX nosewarmer! It has some weight. Reason I like big pipes is everything is multiplied. Think of a small pipe smoke session, all the moments of perfection....in a big pipe those moments are simply prolonged! It is true that moisture needs to be taken into consideration, but when doesn't it come into play? I say, do what makes you happy! View attachment 67671
Yeah, once I got my first big pipe years ago, I was instantly hooked.

frozenchurchwarden

Preferred Member
Mar 1, 2014
Reactions: NightShayde