PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

steyrshrek

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 1, 2012
My baby, she is done and she looks beautiful. Now I'll I have to do is wait for her to get to me, I can't wait to smoke her.
dd45f774.jpg

706e22f0.jpg

864a8602.jpg

3f658cc8.jpg

e1e6a9f9.jpg

06ed6caa.jpg

waznyf

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Texas
That is a beautiful pipe!

It has quite the story behind it too; imagine what you can say when people ask where you got it! You can say it is limited edition :)

Hope it smokes as well as it looks!

Enjoy and happy puffing :puffpipe:

steyrshrek

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 1, 2012
My baby has arrived. The pipe is beautiful, the pictures don't do it justice. I smoked a half bowl of Squadron Leader in it and it smoked wonderfully, the coolest smoke I've had dispute the short stature, no gurgle, and there were flavours that I have never tasted in the Squadron Leader before. I will definitely have more of Chris' creations in my collection. I can't wait to have my next bowl in it. The pipe sock is even great.
3d887a34.jpg

bdb076a2.jpg

briarbird

Can't Leave
Dec 7, 2011
That is beautiful! I Love Chris' style, he is quickly becoming one of my favorite carvers.

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Great grain. Nice looking stem. Proportions are spot on.
There's nothing about this pipe I don't LOVE!

steyrshrek

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 1, 2012
Really cool. I like that lighter too! What brand is it?
Frennchy that is an IM Corona Old Boy, it's arguably one of the best pipe lighters around. If I can't use a match that is my go to lighter.

steyrshrek

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 1, 2012
Thanks, I really love this pipe, it smokes wonderfully and the craftsmanship is impeccable. I will definitely be adding more Askwith pipes to my collection, I really want to try one of his reverse calabash pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.