PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
This may yet be a Mandela Effect thing, but did someone mention the McNeils retiring way back when we were discussing the FDA deeming back in 2016?

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Holy cow! This is and entertaining thread. Based on no factual evidence and one question that no one with any firsthand knowledge has answered. Love it!

ron123

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 28, 2015
Park Ridge, IL
Why not share with the world where? It will be a Viking raiding party in no time! Fun to watch...
Not sure if people are ready to pay $25/tin for 40th, but McCranie's has inventory.
mccranies.com

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Sorry, did not want to put words in your mouth. But what did you expect us to conclude from your post? The discussion was about the McClellands retiring or not and you told someone who did not believe they would close shop that he would eat crow. Then you started to add on your site that McClelland blends were no longer produced. Perhaps I misunderstood you post...perhaps you were not very clear. Perhaps you were talking about them not selling their business and just walking away? Whatever the case, they are done for good since their blends are no longer produced, no?-elvergun
So elvergun, when you read my actual comments you decided to change them into something else totally to fit your conclusion? And for a guy who did not want to put words in my mouth, you did a great job of doing it anyway. :wink:
I do love this forum and this very entertaining thread and am now getting out more popcorn. :puffy:

elvergun

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 21, 2017
So elvergun, when you read my actual comments you decided to change them
Perhaps you should have been more clear instead of contributing to that thread with a simple "I know something you guys don't" comment.
And for a guy who did not want to put words in my mouth, you did a great job of doing it anyway. :wink:
Thanks. I actually spent quite a bit of time thinking about how I could twist your words. :nana:

pylorns

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Austin, Texas
www.thepipetool.com
Wouldn't it stand to reason that the LACK of a public statement, in the middle of this tornado of questioning them, is a statement itself?

Just sayin'
This tornado is just one forum arguing back and forth on the internet. In the grand scheme of things especially if they are retiring and closing, they most likely don't give a rats a** about jack-wagons like us arguing and speculating about them on the Interwebs.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Perhaps you should have been more clear instead of contributing to that thread with a simple "I know something you guys don't" comment.-elvergun
Not at all. And that's because I don't presume to know what people know or don't know. And besides, that would be a rather crass statement, IMO. Totally different than teasing back and forth in fun with gkr1 regarding eating crow. And further, I'd never try to agitate a fellow that looks like Charles Bronson.
Pipestud

coyja

Can't Leave
Feb 10, 2018
Spinning ball of dirt
This tornado is just one forum arguing back and forth on the internet. In the grand scheme of things especially if they are retiring and closing, they most likely don't give a rats a** about jack-wagons like us arguing and speculating about them on the Interwebs.

That was my point...

Status
Not open for further replies.