PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

ParkitoATL

Can't Leave
Mar 11, 2023
Atlanta, GA
Greetings, all! I am an Atlanta area pipe smoker, a recent convert after 25 years with cigars. After less than two months I have put together a decent collection of 9mm European estates, plus some American classics like Dr. Grabow, Medico, and MM. Pipe tobacco collection is currently around 2lbs, with 5 tins and the rest bulk varieties. My favorite bowl so far is Habana Daydream from a 4 year old tin I found waiting for me at the B&M.

Really love the burley blends and cavendish as well, Virginias not so much. But very excited, so much to try, been making my own crumble cakes, smoking up a storm. Cigars were fun but I only smoked on the weekends, which is just not enough smoke. Now, I can grab a smoke any time I've got 15 minutes. And, jeez, a good tin is under $15, which is what you pay for two utterly generic, mass market cigars. Love it. More smoke please.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Ah, another burley man. Hey from central N.C. and welcome aboard. I've been to Atlanta only once, on business, so I missed the High Museum (love the name), but I did happen on a great pick-up soccer/football game with a range of ages of players. I was just a spectator, in my business clothes, and couldn't figure out how the players kept track of who was on which side, but they seemed to do okay just by which way people seemed to be facing, mostly. It was intense, fast-paced.