PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mustanggt

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 6, 2012
I've been away for awhile and noticed you were conspicuous by your absence. I hope to see you again here. Here is to you a complete recovery, a most Happy Birthday and a joyous Christmas to you and your family.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Hi guys, Zack just called me and told me of this thread and I want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes. I have been going through a terrible time in my life with health issues and the death of my sister and I have been isolating very badly. I am taking steps to correct this and I am hopeful that I will return much sooner than later. You guys mean a lot to me and I do miss all of you. I hope to see you on the threads soon and thanks again for thinking of me.

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
Sorry for your loss and trouble Harris, may your heart and eyes be on the mend. Come back soon, Peck is getting out of control without his usually adversary about.

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
Happy Birthday Harris!

Sorry to hear about the loss of your sister and your health issues. I wish you a speedy recovery and hope things start to turn around for you. I look forward to your return to the forums. Take care.

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
Peck,lol

Harris, Happy Birthday, miss your posts. Get better & sorry for your loss. Have the T-Shirt.

Get back in here soon Man. Keeps the mind distracted from bad shit sometimes.

pipebaum81

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2014
@cigrmaster, 2014 has been pretty much the worst year of my 33 year old life. Please know you aren't the only one in the struggle right now or ever. Sometimes life's problems are truly too much to deal with alone. Use your friends and loved ones and take solace that you are not alone.
@JimInks, what a nice gesture. Being a good friend has been discussed here this week. You have exhibited good friendship and brotherhood.

yohanan

Lifer
Oct 1, 2011
Old Belt/U.S.A.
Happy Birthday Harris, Wishing You many more good ones to come!!!
birthday.gif

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Happy birthday Harris! Great to see you back on if just for a short hello. Best wishes to you and yours and Merry Christmas!

troutface

Lifer
Oct 26, 2012
Colorado
Harris who? You mean that stem sensitive pink champagne swilling Alfred Dunhill wannabe? :nana:
Hurry back buddy, I'm tired of running laps around Peck's ego !

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
trout - maybe Harris has an evil twin brother, you know, the one who loves only red virginias.

Harris - great to hear from you and 2015 is sure to be better for you. Looking forward to seeing you back. Maybe I'll disclose the one light VA flake in my Top200 Cellar that you must have never found in your pilgrimage.
hp

les

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Harris, sorry for the loss of your sister. I hope you recover soon and return to the forum. Happy birthday and Merry Christmas. We are thinking of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.