PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Been diving into Peretti Royal & Tashkent. Royal is every bit on par with White Knight and then better again on top. If you haven't tried either and you like Balkan/Oriental forward, give them a run.
I've been on a Watch City binge. Ahabs Comfort is a must try. I have not tried Peretti yet, been looking at them hard. Royal, Tashkent and Omega. I'm going to pull the trigger on it tonight. Oriental forward Balkans are the best.

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
I've been on a Watch City binge. Ahabs Comfort is a must try. I have not tried Peretti yet, been looking at them hard. Royal, Tashkent and Omega. I'm going to pull the trigger on it tonight. Oriental forward Balkans are the best.
I disavow and responsibility for driving your purchase, but good show. The Omega is good for an N bomb but both the Royal & Tashkent are masterpieces.

I'll add Ahabs Comfort to the list. Have not tried much Watch City.

JPremo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 22, 2020
Viva Las Vegas
Great review! I love this one as well, I heard it was recommended to all newer smokers and I'm glad I gave it a try despite the split in the community on latakia. The smoky and full bodied aroma makes it perfect for enjoying around a campfire with friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.