PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
IMG-20210405-WA0054.jpg

Left to right Berreta 12 GA A390, Merke Suhl 16 GA, Browning Eurobolt .30-06, with EAW schwenck montaj for two scopes (I sport a 1.5-6 military Henzholt, and a 5-25 Zeiss Conquest hd5). That's about all I can afford around here, guys ... because Europe. For personal defense I have a 10 mm Mauser, but the barrel is changed and blocked for rubber charge only, again ... because Europe. I never had to use it though, outside of a shooting range, but then again ... just pulling it out in public no matter how obvious the self defense situation is around here is grounds for a felony.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
I love me some pew pews. I had a nice collection but lost it in a terrible boating accident.
I’m here for the pics though, love seeing what everyone else has and enjoys shooting!
I am sad to report that I also was the victim of an unfortunate boating accident that took my collection. I think we should start a support group with much needed boating instruction. This is a plague that is sweeping the nation.

Jaylotw

Lifer
Mar 13, 2020
NE Ohio
I have one Mossburg 500. I shoot clays about once a year and have a ton of fun. We’ve got an ancient .22 rifle at the farm, neither of us is sure what make it is but it shoots true. Use it to dispatch whistlepigs and other varmints, something we don’t enjoy doing but needs to be done. We have hired guns to hunt deer on nuisance permits, but we keep a .308 nearby in case one of us has to shoot Bambi for eating the chard.

I’ve never liked pistols, never felt the need to carry one, and don’t enjoy shooting them. I like big stuff. I shot a .416 Rigby once. Paid the owner $75 for four rounds. That was a gun.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
I once knew someone who looked at one of these...
TtKooXj.jpg

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I wished we were allowed to own guns, hell if I protect my property and I get caught doing so I end up in jail and the intruder gets a get out of jail card. The regulations are so strict its practically not doable to have guns in your home, not for personal protection at least. storing them at the shooting range is much easier. If I would be allowed I wouldn't be able to pick, always imagined sleeping with a sawn off shotgun under my bed which is a terrible choice now as I want to hit the intruder, not the rest of my furniture.
Where do you live?

Please put your location in your Profile as people are forgetful.
Why:
That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts.
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. Just country if you must.

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
I have one Mossburg 500. I shoot clays about once a year and have a ton of fun. We’ve got an ancient .22 rifle at the farm, neither of us is sure what make it is but it shoots true. Use it to dispatch whistlepigs and other varmints, something we don’t enjoy doing but needs to be done. We have hired guns to hunt deer on nuisance permits, but we keep a .308 nearby in case one of us has to shoot Bambi for eating the chard.

I’ve never liked pistols, never felt the need to carry one, and don’t enjoy shooting them. I like big stuff. I shot a .416 Rigby once. Paid the owner $75 for four rounds. That was a gun.

I may or may not know a guy with a stainless/synthetic, New Haven made Winchester Model 70 in .375 H&H that may or may not lay a wholloping on the shoulder.

Maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.