PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcicero

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 23, 2019
Michigan
I've got 3, but perhaps soon to be 1. I have a hard time understanding why I need more than 1 gun. Why did I buy more than 1? Because I needed more than 1. Or so I thought when I was buying it. Currently I've got a G43x, a Berretta APX, and a S&W AR Sport. The only one that gets any attention is the G43x. Its just a perfect carry piece. I picked up the AR last year when the country was on fire. I'd sell it now, but if things get way out of hand again I may wish I hadn't.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
You know you can't post stuff like that without pics! ?

Nice set of classics there, @paulie66scandinavian

View attachment 75444
Can't go wrong with Deutschen pistols,however worth mentioning ,I have been told many of those original 7.62'cal Army Luger/parabellums were remodified to take 9mm cal rounds, apparently they'did change barrels/magazine and some other internal parts,nowdays original 7.62'parabellums are quite rare event and priced higher

briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
Was tinkering over the weekend. Put this pistol grip fold over stock on my Maverick 88. I have a side saddle that holds an extra 6/12 shells, so I had to do some engineering to the stock to get it to fold over. Sanded down all the rough spots, came out quite nice.

Love this weapon. I have the expended tube that holds 12 1 3/4 inch shell. Side saddle can hold 12 + 1 in the chamber that's carrying 25 with no belt. 1200 lumens on the front rail.

All my kids are grown up. If it moves, I'm shooting. lol

284-4402-thickbox.jpg

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
Was tinkering over the weekend. Put this pistol grip fold over stock on my Maverick 88. I have a side saddle that holds an extra 6/12 shells, so I had to do some engineering to the stock to get it to fold over. Sanded down all the rough spots, came out quite nice.

Love this weapon. I have the expended tube that holds 12 1 3/4 inch shell. Side saddle can hold 12 + 1 in the chamber that's carrying 25 with no belt. 1200 lumens on the front rail.

All my kids are grown up. If it moves, I'm shooting. lol

284-4402-thickbox.jpg

1 3/4” shells?

Reactions: hauntedmyst

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
I agree. I love my Rugers. Single six, GP100, SP101,and LCR 357. I guess I'm a codger in guns too.

Ha! Hardly anything beats a Single Six. GP100 is a close second, in my book. But now that they upgraded the MK IV to a push button takedown, I’m sold. If I had one, I’d turn it into a full-blown race gun, not unlike this one that I found a photo of online...

8B7BA9FD-5921-476F-96E2-4DE11A16F4A2.jpeg

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
Ha! Hardly anything beats a Single Six. GP100 is a close second, in my book. But now that they upgraded the MK IV to a push button takedown, I’m sold. If I had one, I’d turn it into a full-blown race gun, not unlike this one that I found a photo of online...

View attachment 77261
Someone used to make a kit that would improve the horrible take down of the earlier Mark Series pistols. I can't remember the company name but it used to be advertised in Handgunner Magazine in those smaller ads in the back pages. I like the older "Ruger Lugers" like yours with the pencil barrels.

Status
Not open for further replies.