PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Hello gang, I have pound of F.V.F. that is 6 3/4 years old that I'd like to offer as a group tasting experience. That way everyone who particpates can see the value of aging a great Virginia. And FVF is a great Virginia. You'll get a chance to taste both. Fresh and aged for FREE. All you have to do is PM your address to me and I'll send you a sample of Fresh FVF and a sample of aged FVF. When you receive the samples post your review and put a couple pictures up. It doesn't have to be a detailed review, so stop freaking out. This is just to understand why people age and what the benefits are. Besides, if you're going to hoard and age, wouldn't you want to know for yourself what the taste difference is?
A note ...... after you get the tobacco, please smoke it fairly soon for you best experience. Baccy that has been aged breaks down fairly fast and that can significantly affect how it tastes. That's why I'm not posting pictures yet. Once I get enough folks on board I'll open it up, post pictures and mail out the goods.
Let's do this!!

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
Thanks for the generous offer. I have a unsmoked cob just perfect for some FVF. PM sent and thanks again!

jmatt

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 25, 2014
Shoot - count me in. I've got some FVF that's 2 years old, and I've smoked it fresh in the past as well. 6 years vs. fresh back to back should be interesting. Thanks.

tobaccojoe

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 30, 2016
USA
I was hoping this was going to be a reality when I read the original sale thread. Very cool of you! This gets the forum Spirit Participation Award for the year!

Status
Not open for further replies.