PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Hell, I'll put my vote in again for #39 or the #17 Cherrywood Poker, we all know how corrupt the voting system is these days. :mrgreen:

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
I"m in the old cajun,iagree the pipe needs to be big enough for the logo,that being said i will go with the majority the old cajun 17 is my choice if i have a choice

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Hell, I'll put my vote in again for #39 or the #17 Cherrywood Poker, we all know how corrupt the voting system is these days
Vote early, and vote often! :mrgreen:

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
@Spartan

Hmmm... Kevin has swayed from his business model and allowed PM or PM Forums to be put on a pipe?
Someone call the authorities. Kevin has been kidnapped and replaced with an alien imposter!!! :mrgreen:
Ha ha ha! :nana:
This is a quick 1-shot deal that I was brought in on early, and it involves a sponsor.
And it is NOT a POY, which I am not interested in at this point.
The only thing approved to go on the pipe that references this website is:
PM Forums 2012
Nothing else. Not the logo.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Is it too late to change my vote to 39? I hate to be a pain but now that I think about it, a nice freehand sure does sound quite nice with plenty of room for the logo!

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Hey! Why don't we do license plate brackets instead? I know a readily available supplier. :D

Plate.jpg

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
For the guys that weren't around over a year or so ago ....
Some forum members took it upon themselves to develop an official Pipes Magazine Pipe of the Year without even consulting me. Nobody even told me it was going on until it had progressed to having decisions made as to type of pipe, pipe maker, etc.
Hence rule #5 here:

http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/forum-rules-read-before-posting-please-1
Unauthorized PipesMagazine.com Merchandise
5. We cannot have unauthorized production of any type of goods or services with the PipesMagazine.com name on them.
PipesMagazine.com is copyrighted intellectual property.
Anything that is developed, produced, marketed or distributed with the PipesMagazine.com name or likeness must either be owned by or licensed by Right Click Media, LLC and authorized by Kevin Godbee.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
It might be tough, but he did say that we could get it down to 3 different shapes to choose from on this go-around. So we are not going to be stuck with just one shape.

dd951

Can't Leave
Jun 18, 2010
I'm in,,,,,,I will live with any shape you guys pick,,,,I perfer stright to 1/2 bent

Status
Not open for further replies.