PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwin Weaver

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 4, 2019
Living in Wisconsin
pipe-smoker.com
Good Afternoon friends! I come to you from the sunny shores of Lake Winnebago. I have been puffing on and off for around 25 years. I tend to stick to English blends. I went through a little pipe breakup for the last 5 years or so and I'm just getting back into the game. One big difference is that Yahoo! Pipe Smokers Club has vanished. Being the only pipe smoker I know, it was a place I turned to often. Hopefully this place serves as a suitable replacement. I look forward to spending some time with all of you fine folks!
Schputz,

you have found the right place. This is a great forum with great information. I am also living Wisconsin and so happy that I am in this forum.

Have a great day and a better smoke!
Edwin

Reactions: jpmcwjr

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Another one from my area!!!!

Living in Oshkosh now!

Welcome to our forum!

We gotta get a pipe club going up here!!

Johnny_Pipecleaner

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 13, 2019
Mill Valley, CA
Hey dare, hows she goin!? I hang my hat in Oakland deez days, but I'm from Wisconsin originally, yah, you betcha. Hope yer keepin warm enough and catchin all da Packers games. Well, cept dose gull darn California games. You know, wit da Niners and Chargers an' so. Cripes dose were da worst. Keep yer pipe lit, and keep'r movin!

tomnernas2ndson

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 27, 2011
Nebraska
Welcome from Nebraska. I was a member of YPSC and went by the moniker gang. I even bought a Jan Zieman pipe of the year back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.