PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schputz

Lurker
Dec 9, 2019
Good Afternoon friends! I come to you from the sunny shores of Lake Winnebago. I have been puffing on and off for around 25 years. I tend to stick to English blends. I went through a little pipe breakup for the last 5 years or so and I'm just getting back into the game. One big difference is that Yahoo! Pipe Smokers Club has vanished. Being the only pipe smoker I know, it was a place I turned to often. Hopefully this place serves as a suitable replacement. I look forward to spending some time with all of you fine folks!

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
Welcome from Southern Indiana! I used to live in Chicago, and I took trips to Wisconsin a few times a year for various outdoor activities. Gotta love the Northwoods.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome from central N.C., from someone who grew up in Chicagoland, and as a child, had family vacations at Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. I've been in N.C. since 1972.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from the Central Coast of California! Pull up a chair/stool/barrel and sit a while for a smoke and a chat.
You can put your location in your Profile, which will save questions in the future as to where you live should you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos of surroundings, and so forth.

I had three great years at a camp on Lake Tomahawk (way North of you) when I was a pre-teen.

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Another welcome from Minnesota here. Chilly your way too ain't it? Sure hope you have a warm place to puff. Thankfully my truck has a smoking section.

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
Hello from LaCrosse, WI. I got a long lead time before the Yahoo pipe group closed the doors. Did you ever come to one of our Milwaukee Area Pipe Club Shows back in the day? They had some of the greatest per capita displays of wood I've ever seen. The Fox River Valley was well represented.?

indoeuro

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2019
Central Texas
Good Afternoon friends! I come to you from the sunny shores of Lake Winnebago. I have been puffing on and off for around 25 years. I tend to stick to English blends. I went through a little pipe breakup for the last 5 years or so and I'm just getting back into the game. One big difference is that Yahoo! Pipe Smokers Club has vanished. Being the only pipe smoker I know, it was a place I turned to often. Hopefully this place serves as a suitable replacement. I look forward to spending some time with all of you fine folks!
Welcome! I trust we'll be a grand replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.