PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from California!

Please
put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why: It will save time for others as to where you live when you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts, and for you in not having to reply to inquiries. .
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA

"Greetings from Nations(sic) Oldest city"​

What nation? At least give us a clue. Our membership is spread over the globe. Welcome to you wherever you are. :sher:
I've edited the title a bit. This one's on the line for me. On one hand, we are US based and most would assume Florida or New Mexico. OTOH, warren has a good point.

Does that clear things up?? :)

Reactions: dunnyboy

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Hi, my name is James. I have been smoking pipes since March, << Snipped bits out >>
Hello, James, and welcome!

Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why: It will save time for others as to where you live when you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts, and for you in not having to reply to inquiries. .
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

Jamcdon1961

Lurker
Oct 7, 2023
St. Augustine, FL, USA
Welcome James. I would recommend dedicating one pipe to deer tongue. A tasty compliment that can ghost a pipe quite easily, although I am having a tough time ghosting a meer with it. Order some C&D Gentleman Caller or Crooner and enjoy!
View attachment 251895
Thanks so much for the suggestions. I got my tin of Gentleman Caller in today. Absolutely love it. It will be part of my regular rotation.

Reactions: Doctor Chopper

Sir Yak

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 15, 2022
Arkansas
Welcome! I ❤️ St. Augustine. I’ve been there twice from AR this year. We’re thinking about going again in December when the town is all lit up. We drove down in in the Spring just to have my (40th) birthday dinner at my favorite restaurant—Caps on the Water.

Reactions: Jamcdon1961

Jamcdon1961

Lurker
Oct 7, 2023
St. Augustine, FL, USA
Welcome! I ❤️ St. Augustine. I’ve been there twice from AR this year. We’re thinking about going again in December when the town is all lit up. We drove down in in the Spring just to have my (40th) birthday dinner at my favorite restaurant—Caps on the Water.
I highly recommend booking an evening boat tour with Florida Water tours. The view of the lights from the water is spectacular. There is a great restaurant on the boat dock called Kingfish grill. You can eat then board the boat for a very fun evening. We know caps well. Enjoy your trip!

Reactions: Sir Yak