PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

RevBriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2022
Thumb of Michigan
Welcome from northern Illinois. Spent many summer vacations in the U.P. when our kids were young. My wife and I recently were discussing taking a long weekend and visiting Frankenmuth, it's been about 15 years since our last visit. Not quite the thumb...close enough.
Thanks!

We’re just over half an hour from Frankenmuth and make it there often. Great place! If you come by, check out Ashes & Ales: Frankenmuth House of Cigars. Their pipe and pipe tobacco selection isn’t huge, but great shop nonetheless.

Reactions: scloyd

AlanH

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 29, 2021
North Alabama
“The Idiot” is one of my favorite of Dostoevsky’s works.

I lived in Birmingham, AL for 4 years for studies. Didn’t do much in the Northern part of the state except take our kids to the Space & Rocket Center once. That was great.
I liked the Idiot it was a important book but man I struggled through it!

SBC

Lifer
Oct 6, 2021
NE Wisconsin
Welcome to the forum! Any friend of @SBC is welcome here.
@RevBriar, watch out for this @mikethompson guy. If you're not careful, he'll fire bags of Ketchup Chips at you from across the border. The word on the street is that he's upped his game to launching from a potato canon. The RCMP is on his butt for this aerial bootlegging, but he's holding them at bay with his pack of guard beavers.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
@RevBriar, watch out for this @mikethompson guy. If you're not careful, he'll fire bags of Ketchup Chips at you from across the border. The word on the street is that he's upped his game to launching from a potato canon. The RCMP is on his butt for this aerial bootlegging, but he's holding them at bay with his pack of guard beavers.
The Ketchup chips they were ok with, it was the Chalet Sauce they got worked up about.

• Haha
Reactions: SBC
Status
Not open for further replies.