PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jessetv

Lurker
Jun 27, 2023
Amsterdam
Goedemorgen Jesse, welkom!
Voor de tabakken in NL zou ik de volgende aanraden om je smaak te verbreden.
Dunhill Royal Yacht, Navy Rolls
MacBaren Scottish Mixture, Virginia #1.
Erinmore Flake
Solani
groeten uit Rotterdam!
Hallo, bedankt voor de suggesties. Waar koop jij jouw pijptabak? Heb je een vaste winkel of bestel je online?

Jessetv

Lurker
Jun 27, 2023
Amsterdam
Welcome from Holland. Dus 'welkom Jesse!'

Might you ever go to Germany, there is a much greater choice availabe. Unfortunately no shipping anymore so you have to pick it up yourself.
Thanks! Can you recommend any tobacco shops in Germany?

Jessetv

Lurker
Jun 27, 2023
Amsterdam
If you like Early Morning Pipe(EMP) you may also like Presbyterian. They aren’t really that similar but both scratch the same itch for me .
Thanks for sending this over, have you ever tried Dan Tobacco - Hamborger Veermaster? I've heard great things about it.

Sgetz

Lifer
May 21, 2020
UK
The Netherlands has some great cycling routes! If the opportunity presents itself, I highly recommend venturing by bicycle to explore the island of Texel, which is the largest among the Wadden Islands located in the North Sea.
Thank you for that. I will do that next time

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Hey from central North Carolina. My brother-in-law is a dual citizen of Holland and the US, and teaches Dutch language and culture to young people and adults in the Chicago area. He grew up in Rotterdam. I've been to Amsterdam and a little around smaller cities in Holland. Welcome aboard.

Reactions: Jessetv
Jan 27, 2020
It's an interesting fact that what we consider the orange carrot to be the common / traditional color color carrot but in fact they were only bred to be that way in the 17th century out respect for William's House of Orange.

Reactions: Jessetv