PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jessetv

Lurker
Jun 27, 2023
Amsterdam
Greetings everyone! My name is Jesse and I am relatively new to the world of pipe smoking. I have come to appreciate the ritualistic nature of smoking a pipe and the way it seems to slow down time. In order to enhance my experience, I recently purchased a Peterson Churchwarden. However, I have found it challenging to acquire certain pipe tobacco here in The Netherlands. Thus far, I have ordered Peterson Early Morning Pipe and G. L. Pease - Quiet Nights, but I am open to recommendations from more experienced smokers.

B18

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 27, 2015
Goedemorgen Jesse, welkom!
Voor de tabakken in NL zou ik de volgende aanraden om je smaak te verbreden.
Dunhill Royal Yacht, Navy Rolls
MacBaren Scottish Mixture, Virginia #1.
Erinmore Flake
Solani
groeten uit Rotterdam!

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
Welcome from Kansas City!
Early Morning Pipe is a great choice if you think you like Latakia and you are fairly new to pipe smoking. I enjoy it with coffee or espresso in the morning.

Reactions: EA/DC

EA/DC

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 19, 2023
the Netherlands
Welcome from Holland. Dus 'welkom Jesse!'

Might you ever go to Germany, there is a much greater choice availabe. Unfortunately no shipping anymore so you have to pick it up yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jessetv

Sgetz

Lifer
May 21, 2020
UK
Welcome from Durham in the UK. I've crossed to ijmuiden many times and cycled all over the Netherlands. Enjoy your time here.

NashNathan

Might Stick Around
Jun 26, 2023
Anchorage Alaska
Greetings everyone! My name is Jesse and I am relatively new to the world of pipe smoking. I have come to appreciate the ritualistic nature of smoking a pipe and the way it seems to slow down time. In order to enhance my experience, I recently purchased a Peterson Churchwarden. However, I have found it challenging to acquire certain pipe tobacco here in The Netherlands. Thus far, I have ordered Peterson Early Morning Pipe and G. L. Pease - Quiet Nights, but I am open to recommendations from more experienced smokers.
Welcome from Alaska.

Jessetv

Lurker
Jun 27, 2023
Amsterdam
Hello Jesse and welcome from an Irishman in New Zealand. I have a few Dutch friends out here. Glad you have joined us, no better place for a beginner. Don’t be afraid to ask any questions. I’m fairly new myself, I would suggest the Amphora line, great stuff to get a start with, especially the Burley Blend. Enjoy the ride mate.
Thank you for the warm welcome! I would love to visit New Zealand someday. I appreciate your recommendation and will try to get my hands on a tin from the Amphora line.

Jessetv

Lurker
Jun 27, 2023
Amsterdam
Welcome from Durham in the UK. I've crossed to ijmuiden many times and cycled all over the Netherlands. Enjoy your time here.
The Netherlands has some great cycling routes! If the opportunity presents itself, I highly recommend venturing by bicycle to explore the island of Texel, which is the largest among the Wadden Islands located in the North Sea.