PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherlockRoy

Lurker
Jan 20, 2021
Arroyo Grande, CA
Not since routinely pouring over The Pipe Smoker's Ephemeris printed publication, defunct now for 25 years or so, have I taken an interest in pipe chatter. This looks like a great site to get information, read interesting news and opinions, and once again chime in from time to time. I started pipe smoking 49 years ago and smoked day and night for many years. The last 15 years or so, I have just 2 or 3 pipes at the end of the day, rotating among 25 pipes I have, down from 75 in days past. I worked in 2 pipe shops and a cigar bar over the years, part time. Pipes and tobacco -- I've probably tried or experienced 75% or more of what's been available the last 50 years, though I don't fancy myself as some highfalutin authority or expert on anything. I just know what I enjoy and look forward to sharing thoughts, impressions, opinions, and more with you down the road. Cheers... sherlockRoy

smaller.jpg

americaman

Part of the Furniture Now
May 1, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
Greetings from Los Angeles. Awesome to have someone with your experience around.

I’m always open to having a bowl depending on how far up the coast you are. Are there any pipe clubs in your area?

Papamique

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 11, 2020
Greetings from the northland. I look forward to hearing your opinions, experience and input.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from the Central Coast of California!

1611450679848.png

You can put your location in your Profile—(please!—because people will forget!) That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc., etc..
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. Just country if you must.

Status
Not open for further replies.