Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2012
Wait, is this the same title that was originally given? Maybe I'm too tired and grumpy but it seems the original post title was different. As the OP can't change it, who did?

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
Welcome aboard! At least we can now solve the case about the discerning postmaster going to a forum member’s house to retrieve consignment tins that had “failed to be charged duty”.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Welcome from just up the road in Fremont. Santa Cruz is a great town. I used to love going there as a kid and boogie-boarding and hanging out on the beach. Sometimes I'd even get to ride the Giant Dipper if they had one of their soda can deals ? Love the USPS too, it's how I get most of my pipes, tobacco and cigars!

Reactions: jpmcwjr

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hello all,

My name is Maxamillion, but Max is fine, and I'm from the Bay Area in California. I've been smoking a pipe since a fellow Marine turned me on to it while we were serving overseas in 1998. For a few years I mostly smoked the drug store brands until I went into an actual tobacconist while home on leave. Well suffice to say that it really opened my eyes to the bigger world of pipe smoking out there haha! Now I like to try everything at least a few times in a couple different pipes to see if I like it, but I tend to stick closer to the English blends with more Orientals in them. Current favorite is Cornell and Diehl Pirate Kake.
Welcome Max!

With that screen name and avatar prepare for the onslaught of "Where's My Package" PMs

• Haha
Reactions: Servant King
Status
Not open for further replies.