PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 25, 2021
Santa Cruz, CA
Hello all,

My name is Maxamillion, but Max is fine, and I'm from the Bay Area in California. I've been smoking a pipe since a fellow Marine turned me on to it while we were serving overseas in 1998. For a few years I mostly smoked the drug store brands until I went into an actual tobacconist while home on leave. Well suffice to say that it really opened my eyes to the bigger world of pipe smoking out there haha! Now I like to try everything at least a few times in a couple different pipes to see if I like it, but I tend to stick closer to the English blends with more Orientals in them. Current favorite is Cornell and Diehl Pirate Kake.

Aug 25, 2021
Santa Cruz, CA
Welcome! Are you a delivery driver? Do they let you guys smoke in the vans?
I'm not a carrier anymore. I'm a supervisor now. Federally they can smoke in the truck but being in California they frown on it with the higher ups. But honestly I'd let a driver smoke his pipe as long as he was being safe about it and not trying to tamp and relight while driving haha.

I'm not a carrier anymore. I'm a supervisor now. Federally they can smoke in the truck but being in California they frown on it with the higher ups. But honestly I'd let a driver smoke his pipe as long as he was being safe about it and not trying to tamp and relight while driving haha.
My wife's father was postmaster in several different states for decades after WW2. So, we have a lot of USPS embossed knickknacks about the house. Welcome to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.