PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Welcome from the San Francisco, USA area!

I've spent all of one day in Turkey... On a Mediterranean cruise with my family, we did a day trip to the Ephesus historical site. It was pretty amazing. Both my mom and I would love to take a real trip to Turkey and see more of the country.

elvishrunes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 19, 2017
Greetings from Canada, dude you have access to some of the best Meerschaum pipes on earth in the grand bazaar Istanbul... It‘s unfortunate I only smoked cigars back in 2008 when I visited:(. I would love to choose from 1000’s and probably cheap too, you can haggle them down over there...

garywlee

Lurker
Dec 5, 2020
Woodbridge, VA
Welcome Pipi from Northern Virginia!
I'm like you in that I have smoked a pipe off and on since I picked up my first pipe in 1983 and have only recently really found the enjoyment of sipping off my pipes. I blend a lot of my own pipe and cigarette smokes so that is how I think that I am becoming more successful in the turn back to pipe smoking. I also use my time when I'm smoking my pipe as a time of relaxation and enjoyment of the blends.

Again, welcome from another newbie and enjoy your trip.

Cheers

Reactions: TxPapaPuff

TxPapaPuff

Lurker
Mar 28, 2021
Houston, Tx
Hello everyone. This is my first post. I am from Istanbul/Turkey. I have pipe for 15 years but smoked very rare, once in a month :). But last month i discovered the pipe again and i realized its taste and now i miss to smoke it everyday. Glad to meet you all. Best..
Pipi, wanted to share a welcome, and a sincere "thank you" to the Land of the Meerschaum Artisans!

Reactions: jpmcwjr

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome, TxPapa and Pipi! Good to have you join our forum.

Please put your location in your Profile as people are forgetful.
Why:
That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts.
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. Just country if you must.

TxPapaPuff

Lurker
Mar 28, 2021
Houston, Tx
Welcome, TxPapa and Pipi! Good to have you join our forum.

Please put your location in your Profile as people are forgetful.
Why:
That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts.
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. Just country if you must.
Done, y'all!...

Status
Not open for further replies.