PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Pfeiffer

Lurker
Nov 30, 2023
Hello everyone,

this is my first post on the pipesmagazine forum. How did I get here? Well, a few weeks ago I discovered the pipesmagazine podcast und subsequently this great forum.

I bought a new pipe recently and I'm still looking for the right time and place to start smoking it. I usually smoke outdoors so my biggest obstacle right now is the weather.

I will keep you updated on my latest pipe adventure :)

Pfeiffer

Lurker
Nov 30, 2023
Welcome from Switzerland via Greece and the UK! You have ample good tobacco at hand in Germany!
Are you thinking of a specific tobacco? The tobaccos I'm smoking these days are at least to my knowledge not exclusive to the german market, for example Nightcap and HH Pure Virgina.

karam

Lifer
Feb 2, 2019
Basel, Switzerland
Are you thinking of a specific tobacco? The tobaccos I'm smoking these days are at least to my knowledge not exclusive to the german market, for example Nightcap and HH Pure Virgina.
HU Tobacco, Kopp, Dan Tobacco make some great stuff. Pfeifen Huber’s Golden Virginia is pretty exclusive and exquisite! Some good blends from Tabak Aus Kiel too.

Don’t know if Gawith & Hoggarth are available in Germany. They didn’t use to be, which is a shame, but I think the situation was being looked at.

Pfeiffer

Lurker
Nov 30, 2023
HU Tobacco, Kopp, Dan Tobacco make some great stuff. Pfeifen Huber’s Golden Virginia is pretty exclusive and exquisite! Some good blends from Tabak Aus Kiel too.

Don’t know if Gawith & Hoggarth are available in Germany. They didn’t use to be, which is a shame, but I think the situation was being looked at.
Thank you! I always appreciate new tobacco recommendations.

Reactions: karam