PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
Hello everyone,

this is my first post on the pipesmagazine forum. How did I get here? Well, a few weeks ago I discovered the pipesmagazine podcast und subsequently this great forum.

I bought a new pipe recently and I'm still looking for the right time and place to start smoking it. I usually smoke outdoors so my biggest obstacle right now is the weather.

I will keep you updated on my latest pipe adventure :)
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!

Reactions: PaulTheScandinavian

AngueraCoyra

Lurker
Nov 28, 2023
Brasília, Brazil
Hello everyone,

this is my first post on the pipesmagazine forum. How did I get here? Well, a few weeks ago I discovered the pipesmagazine podcast und subsequently this great forum.

I bought a new pipe recently and I'm still looking for the right time and place to start smoking it. I usually smoke outdoors so my biggest obstacle right now is the weather.

I will keep you updated on my latest pipe adventure :)
Welcome friend!

If you don't have anyone at home that would be bothered by it, I recommend you try to smoke inside once; in a cozy couch and with a glass of something to pair.

The smell tobacco leaves behind really is nothing to be bothered at with good blends. I smoke all sorts of leaves and find they all make the house smell great, even my (non smoker) wife agrees.

Reactions: Pfeiffer

Pfeiffer

Lurker
Nov 30, 2023
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!
I'm definitely enjoying may stay here already. It is such a wonderful community spirit that is present in this forum. Thank you all so much!

Pfeiffer

Lurker
Nov 30, 2023
Welcome friend!

If you don't have anyone at home that would be bothered by it, I recommend you try to smoke inside once; in a cozy couch and with a glass of something to pair.

The smell tobacco leaves behind really is nothing to be bothered at with good blends. I smoke all sorts of leaves and find they all make the house smell great, even my (non smoker) wife agrees.
The idea of smoking at home indoors, no matter how tempting that sounds, is unfortunately not an option.

However I talked to some colleagues who frequently smoke cigarettes and asked them if they know some bars / pubs that welcome smokers. They had a few suggestions that I have to check out in the near future.

I will keep you updated on how that turned out.

Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
Welcome. Plenty of us pipers live in cold weather inhabitable climates. Read the forum and get plenty of advice on how to make it work the best for you. My suggestion is wind cap and a Zippo.

Snowblower.jpg

Reactions: Pfeiffer