PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

indoeuro

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2019
Central Texas
Cleveland is not a pipe town, so it's a good thing I've got the internet. I'm a younger pipe smoker, 21 years old, and been smoking a pipe for a couple of years now. I've started a small collection which is currently about six pipes large. I hope to continue expanding my collection and my knowledge of the pipe tobacco world.
You have a solid rotation. Now start exploring all the goodness of tobacco blends!

hoppes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 15, 2017
Welcome! Born and raised in Conneaut. Have a nice collection of John Bessai pipes who has a carver in Cleveland during the 40's and 50's. 1959 had six feet of snow for Thanksgiving. Keep warm! Hoppes

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Hey Cleveland, welcome aboard from central N.C. I took my first commercial air flight at ten-years-old, solo, from Chicagoland where I lived, to visit my cousin and aunt and uncle in the Cleveland suburb of Westlake. They had a pool and we had a blast. My uncle took us to an Indians game. My buddy at home went with us to the airport to see me off and commented to my folks that the plane looked a little rickety! I think he'd noticed that the wings shook as it was warming up; I doubt he'd observed much aircraft. My dad had me save up for the trip, but I feel sure he paid a lot of the ticket. Cleveland may not have pipes, but has the Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame.

Status
Not open for further replies.