PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

esnowrackley

Lurker
Nov 18, 2019
Cleveland, OH
Cleveland is not a pipe town, so it's a good thing I've got the internet. I'm a younger pipe smoker, 21 years old, and been smoking a pipe for a couple of years now. I've started a small collection which is currently about six pipes large. I hope to continue expanding my collection and my knowledge of the pipe tobacco world.

esnowrackley

Lurker
Nov 18, 2019
Cleveland, OH
Welcome aboard from Florida. What are you smoking?
Thanks, Elric. I started with some local house aromatics, but I've been moving into English blends lately. My most recent pipe acquisition is a Richcraft Special Grain 55, which I'm trying to get more information on. I've just restored it and I hope to give it an inaugural smoke with either Presbyterian or Captain Earle's Private Stock, depending on how I'm feeling.

mikestanley

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Akron area of Ohio
Hello. I don't know where exactly in Cleveland you are but on the West side, Cousin's in Avon has a nice selection of tobacco and enough pipes. Say hello to Josh there. On the east side, there is Cousin's in Woodmere. Kelly runs that shop. In Solon, there is Port Royal. Not a big selection but Nick, the owner is aces. There are two good shops in Akron as well.

Mike Stanley

Reactions: danimalia

redglow

Lifer
Jan 7, 2019
Michigan
Welcome aboard from Detroit! I lived in Lakewood for a year back in the early 90's and worked in the area for a number of years. Great city. Great people. Enjoy the forums!

Reactions: esnowrackley

esnowrackley

Lurker
Nov 18, 2019
Cleveland, OH
Hello. I don't know where exactly in Cleveland you are but on the West side, Cousin's in Avon has a nice selection of tobacco and enough pipes. Say hello to Josh there. On the east side, there is Cousin's in Woodmere. Kelly runs that shop. In Solon, there is Port Royal. Not a big selection but Nick, the owner is aces. There are two good shops in Akron as well.

Mike Stanley
Hey Mike, thanks for the suggestions. I haven't been to Cousin's yet, but I've heard great things. On the far West Side there's Robusto & Briar. They really know their stuff, so I've been going there. The Cleveland Pipe Club meets at JoVann's over on the East Side. I will try to make it out to Cousin's soon. puffy

Reactions: danimalia
Status
Not open for further replies.