PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brendan

Lifer
May 16, 2021
Cowra, New South Wales, Australia.
I saw Walkabout in the cinema once. Do you know this thought provoking film? A friend of mine recommended Romper Stomper, which I haven't watched yet.
G’day!

I have not seen Walkabout sorry, will have to fix that.
I vaguely remember bits of Romper Stomper back when I was a kid ? but not enough to give any review, which is probably a good thing !?
Will have to watch both myself now!

tatter

Lurker
Nov 15, 2015
California
Thanks!
I used to work at Dural years ago and would frequently do deliveries all throughout that area, I could only imagine how good it would have been to live there back when there was next to no traffic/not so densely populated etc.puffy

Just looked up today’s median house price out of curiosity..

$1,923,500 ..??
HOLY SHIT....really! I loved living there. Our back yard bordered the national park, so much wildlife wandering around,

Brendan

Lifer
May 16, 2021
Cowra, New South Wales, Australia.
as far as Australian movies go. "He Died With a Falafel in His Hand" is an awesome movie.
I've got to see this movie, even though i only heard about it twice, first time was only yesterday browsing the r/australia subreddit and reading other people's horror stories about housemates etc.
Haven't even seen it on Australian Free to Air tv, but that's par for the course with our country and anything good/ different.
The plot looked so good on Wikipedia I stopped reading it to prevent spoilers etc.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I've got to see this movie, even though i only heard about it twice, first time was only yesterday browsing the r/australia subreddit and reading other people's horror stories about housemates etc.
Haven't even seen it on Australian Free to Air tv, but that's par for the course with our country and anything good/ different.
The plot looked so good on Wikipedia I stopped reading it to prevent spoilers etc.
yes watch it. it is a great movie

Reactions: Brendan
Status
Not open for further replies.